Tuesday 30 November 2010

Getting Back Into Models

I Have Forgot Most Of It

As usual my brain has leaked out knowledge and information I haven't needed in a while so I seem to have lost most of my Blender 3D knowledge.  Great, that was a lot of useful stuff about modelling.

I now need to do some research and read some tutorials on how it works again so I can start on my modelling posts.  My plan is to take the basic player model and make ones with big heads and helmets - cartoon-ish.  It would be funny to see in the game and even more fun to see if the game server would register a headshot with the new model.

As I re-learn Blender I will make posts when appropriate to explain what I have done and allow anyone else to have a go themselves.

Blender 3D is a free modelling program.  I have it installed with my Liberkey portable apps, which is a great piece of kit if you hate installing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment